Monday, May 22, 2006

west is best

this west final 4 is amazing... i can see any of these four teams advancing to the finals... and I will root for whomever comes out of the west... why is that?... perhaps the western way of ballin' is just a better brand of basketball (nod to Elton)?... or maybe there is just a higher level of play?... more balanced teams?... whatever the case, the west is just more fun to watch (for me... obviously)...




as much as I like Pop, Timmy, Manu, and the boys, I picked Dallas to win the west... but I now have my doubts (after Jason Terry lost his head and cost his team dearly) since game 7 is in San Antonio... Dallas is tough and ready to break through... but the Spurs are tough and primed to get the win... I am leaning towards the Spurs now... Ginobili!



as for Raja Bell and the Suns... it's loooking good (see previous game 7 against the "other" LA team)... will the shots continue to fall?.... with fresh legs, I say they do and my Suns move on (again) sans Amare... to face a beast from Texas in the western finals... however, if those shots are not fallin' for PHX, the Clippers will win... and give Texas all it can handle in the semis... we shall see...

shaman

No comments: