Friday, April 28, 2006

Keeper League for next Year???

What does everyone think about doing a keeper league with 3 players from our 04-05 rosters? I think everone has got 3 keepers that they feel good about? We could use the commisioner league to do the keeper league and do a regular Serious Playas league too. Not sure how many people are on board for this, so some big names might be in the player pool at draft time... but that is not a bad thing. I don't know?

I think we need a few more Serious Playas?

Post your opinions!

shaman

2 comments:

nKralls said...

I like the idea of 2 keepers but only 1 league. I tried to do 2 leagues this year but inevitably i lose track of one team or another. I can only handle one fantasy team in one fantasy sport. Call me a fantasy wuss but that's how I roll...

Mickael Cabreri Antonius said...

our 04-05 rosters?? why not our 05-06 rosters? and is it three keepers, as shaman says, or 2, like nick says? let's get this straight. may someone could remind me what my 04-05 roster looks like.... but i don't think it will look pretty!