Thursday, June 29, 2006

Drafted

We'll be talking about this draft straight thru next season when these rooks take to the court, some as studs, others as duds. I do like me a draft, but this year's was confusing to say the least. All the moves, shake downs, shake up, second round 2007 for 23rd pick, I mean seriously... I think GMs were a little upset they couldn't just snatch up high school players and hold on to them like they used to.


Old-fashioned stee-lo

Call me traditional, but I like it when teams make a pick and stand by it. I like Charlotte getting Morrison, he can stash it up next to Raymond Felton and a hopefully healthy Emeka Okafor...

The Hawks will probably stand by Shelden Williams who can play some inside game when Josh Smith is on one of his cold streaks.


"I was robbed, that little f**ker robbed me

I am still confused by the Foy/Roye deals involving the Blazers and the Celtics and the Bulls. I guess the Bulls might try to make a play for Kevin Garnett? Something tells me that the trades are not over for these teams. I don't like Sebastian Telfair, but apparently the Danny Ainge does. Makes sense since his has a history of ridiculously stupid moves (Antoine has a ring, wha!?!) Telfair is weak, small and too flashy and too related to Starbury. It seems like the Bulls are just playing around with their free #2 pick from the Stinkin' Knicks... Paxson has free money, and appears to have the ability to both rebuild and make the playoffs for two straight years... I think Tyrus Thomas is going to be a fun rookie.

J.J. Reddick on the Magic is great news. White boys love Orlando, or Orlando loves white boys... either way, the Magic are on the up and up. Ditching Steve Francis is the best thing a team can do these days and now the Magic can have J.J. and Darko on the bench, something tells me they are going to be close.


Shades of Darko??

There is too much to talk about, I'm just looking forward to next season. The only thing I like better than the playoffs is the regular season!

You think you wuz robbed J-Smoov?? Check this out!

No comments: