Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Woo-Hoo!!

The time will come for a proper discussion of tonight's draft shenanigans, with its attendant bevy of trades. Wow. But meanwhile, let me be one of the first to welcome the Stro-Show himself, none other than Stromile Swift, *back* to the Grizzlies where he belongs. Ha! That is awesome! He stunk up the court something fierce last season with the Rockets -- so much so that he made Juwan Howard look good, for chrissakes -- but he was always one of my favorite Grizz kids. Maybe he'll remember how to play basketball again. Maybe he'll just tantalize us with his athleticism instead. In any case, at least the uniform and the look will be familiar.


Here I come, I come, I come, I come.....

1 comment:

cccccc said...

I think Stro is strover, if you know what I mean. He's had too many chances, he is in Lorenzen Wright territory now. The only thing that could save him is if he gets to play with Shaq, I mean, it worked for ex-grizz el Posey