Monday, September 24, 2007

Why You Suckas Got to Do What is Right

I am telling you now and how. What you need to do is sign up for your cbs.sportsline.com league. The draft has been set for 10/17 at 8:30 PM Eastern Standard. If there are any problems, this early date can be pushed back. The Season starts on 10/30. Let me say it now, so you'all can be sure you seez it with yours own eyes; What is right is as follows:

Serious Playas have been effect since the '02-'03 season. We have had some years without the Razor Sharp Shaman, and some years without the Gild Wisdom of the Dah Dock Surratt. But here comes the facts, so put on your spectacles and gaze:

THE SERIOUS PLAYAS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ON CBS.SPORTSLINE.COM AND THAT IS WHERE THE SERIOUS PLAYAS WILL STAY.

We can experiment with nba.com/fantasy, but for Nature's sake, Sign up for the cbs league. THE PASSWORD IS: presidio.


Do what is right. Do not be a fool. Time has no kindness for being a fool.
Da Kloos is with you all. Now, get with what he sez.

His Realness,
The Khwan


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kloos,
We're with you I am sure, but you needs to quit trying to dictate. We are playing the league (a keeper league?) at nba.com and if you think that cheapens THE regular league... well, that's your perogative Bobby Brown. I say that it doesn't cheapen shit. Playas? What say you?

shaman

cccccc said...

Razor Shaman,

You are the light. And as light you shall not be dimmed.

I am in your NBA league.

Are you in the CBS league.

PS. I hope all is Tennessee well for you and your family, shiningly so.

Thanakloopsis

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kloos! You ready for this? I know you are. See you in fantasyland SOON!

shaman

Tar Heel Nation said...

Hey, what's up! I got your message yesterday...I'm definitely in for another year. Can you email me the link to the league name (or send the ID)? My email is:

oredigger999@yahoo.com

10/17 works for me I think.

Cheers,
Phil

Tar Heel Nation said...

Nevermind, I found the CBS league and am signed up.

However, I do want to play in the NBA.com league if you guys have room for another. Right now it looks like you're full.

Looking forward to the season!

Cheers,
Phil